Do you want to learn to paint flowers in oil or acrylic paint?
In this course we learn to create beautiful paintings of flowers in a variety of styles.
Inspired by floral paintings from Medieval to modern times this course will rejuvenate your love of flowers!
This self-study course features...
- A Brief Art History of Flower Painting
- 5 Video demonstrations with commentary by the artist to help you create your paintings from start to finish
- 20+ Copyright free images of flowers to inspire your paintings
- Access to the nurturing and supportive Alchemy of Art Facebook group
- Helpful feedback on your finished pieces, with this course you receive one email consultation from the artist
Demonstration Paintings include...
Classic Tulip Study
Medieval Botanical Study
Abstracted Roses: Bold, Modern Flower Power
Stop to smell the roses. Start painting today!
Hirschten is a contemporary impressionist painter, teacher, author and host of "The Alchemy of Art Podcast." Books include "The Alchemy of Art: Stories for the Classroom" and "The Alchemy of Painting: Developing Your Style and Purpose."
Hirschten has taught classes with:
Fine out more about the artist at: azhirfineart.com
See all course offerings at: alchemyofpainting.com